CLARK'S Soapstone Slate and Concrete Wax (6 ounce) | Made with Natural Beeswax and Carnauba Wax | Stone Countertop Wax
$ 16.95 $ 21.95
- PROTECTIVE BARRIER - More Carnauba wax and beeswax means no more greasy finishes. CLARK'S protects our soapstone, slate, and concrete countertops from stains and spills, giving them a uniform patina.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Specially formulated mix of beeswax, carnauba wax, mineral oil, lemon oil and orange oil. More carnauba wax than other brands to form a tougher layer of protection. Natural ingredients keep your family safe from harmful chemicals.
- RESTORES & REVITALIZES - Bring that shine and luster back to your countertops with a smooth statin finish.
- EASY TO APPLY - Simply rub the wax onto your countertop, let absorb and buff off any excess wax. Use the CLARK'S applicator and buffing pads designed specifically to make this task even easier!
- SAFEST PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET - All CLARK'S products are formulated with FDA approved ingredients for direct and indirect contact with food.
CLARK’S Soapstone and Concrete finish is a thoughtful mix of Carnauba Wax, Beeswax and mineral oil. This formula goes on easily, and maintains its consistency while being stored between uses.
Carnauba Wax is much more expensive than standard Beeswax which is why most of the other waxes on the market use little or none. We wanted a little stiffer finish that provides both a luster AND a water resistant coating that will protect your countertop and resist odors and unwanted liquids or juices.
What is Carnauba?
Carnauba coats everything from your dental floss to your surfboard. It’s a plant based wax and loved for its high-gloss properties …that’s why we use it!
We highly recommend using a CLARK’S Applicator to apply the wax and our new Buffing Pads to give it a little shine.
Uniquely designed CLARK'S Brushes, Applicators, and Buffing Pads are also available for each step.
This wax has been specially formulated for soapstone, slate, concrete, unpolished marble or granite and basically any stone product that come in contact with food.